Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Little Bit About Owen

I thought I should take the time to post a few things about Owen since he just turned three...I can't believe he is becoming such a big boy and I know in a few short months he's going to seem even bigger when his little brother gets here!
His favorite foods and snacks are marshmallows, chips (orange ones espescially), carrots, grapes, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, grilled cheese sandwiches with jelly on top, crackers and fruit snacks.
His favorite shows are the Backyardigans, Tom and Jerry, Wow Wow Wubzy, Max and Ruby, and Ni Hao Kai Lan.
He LOVES playing pirates and is quick to correct anyone if they say Arrr without wearing a proper pirate hat. He also likes to play cowboys but again, I or anyone else must be wearing a cowboy hat before playing with him. :)
He often attaches himself to a particular stuffed animal and always puts a Y at the end of it to give it the proper name, examples: Pandy, Penguiny, Froggy.
He makes Nathan and I laugh everyday, whether it be because of a silly song he makes up or from a mad face he's giving us...I can't imagine what our life would be like without him in it and I look forward to doing it all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment