Thursday, February 5, 2009

Welcome Baby Jack

Nathan's sister Kylie and her fiance John had a beautiful baby boy on January 23. When we went to see them in the hospital I realized we should get Owen out more often because when looking at the big revolving door he said "It's amazing!", then inside the lobby there was a large bronze statue of a woman and as he put his hands on the base of it he said "She's beautiful."

When he first got to him lastnight he said, "Hi baby" in a soft little voice, I kept telling him that I thought Jack really liked him and he agreed.

I told Owen to lay really still for this picture and he actually did! There's quite a size difference now but I bet before we know it they will be pretty comparable.

Babies always look so peaceful when they're sleeping!

John put him up there so he could "ride his horse" as he does at home and as soon as he got up there he asked John if he had a gun...John regrettfully said no.

We were on our way out the door when I asked Owen if he needed to go pee before we left and he said "No, I need to go poop!" Nathan and I both tried to convince him to just go pee since his pooping requires taking off his pants and undies and usually lasts at least 15 minutes but his mind was set and so we waited...20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment