Friday, January 30, 2009

Let It Snow

Owen got the chance to be out in the snow for the first time this week and he loved it for the most part but at one point I heard him telling the snow to "Go back to the sky because you're getting in my face!" These pics were taken before he got mad at the snow.

We couldn't find his gloves so he borrowed some from his Daddy.

The snow was blowing in his face so much he couldn't keep his eyes open!

Yummy!
Owen decided they need to take a walk, I got out the video camera when they got to the end of the driveway and he shouted "Bye Mom! Have a good twip!", I think he forgot he was the one leaving.

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Owen and his daddy taking a walk. It turned out really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete