Monday, March 9, 2009

Sleepover

I asked my friend Kelly to watch Owen last Friday and she strongly suggested he spend the night on Thursday so I agreed. Kyndell and Kamryn were so excited and when we got there they kept asking me why I was still there and when I was going to leave. I kissed Owen goodbye several times, a little reluctant to leave him, and he barely even told me bye! He had a great time and was completely worn out when I got there Friday.

Add Image
Ready for bed in the play room. The girls might not have been smiling quite as big if they would have known Owen would be ready to play by 5:00 the next morning!

If I had to guess, I would assume they were watching Hannah Montana here. The other day Kamryn was talking about her and said "She's a great singer you know."

No comments:

Post a Comment