Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Weekend Fun

Owen and I went to Osage Beach last weekend with Donna to stay in a "ho-tale" as he called it and do some shopping. We had a great time watching Owen charm everyone he came into contact with. One guy even gave him a dollar! I think next time we'll put a sign on him.

Grammy taught Owen how to play hide and seek in the middle of the clothing racks at Osh Kosh. It was okay with me until we got to Banana Republic and he tried climbing up a rack full of nice shoes! I told him to get down and he replied, "But Gwammy said!" I informed him I didn't care what she said and that he was to get down...he eventually got down.


Grammy bought him a new pair of shades, with a matching case, of course.

"How you doin?"

Still sportin' the shades.

A famous "Cheese" smile before going to dinner, I think we have Allie to thank for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment