Monday, April 6, 2009

Best Buddy

No matter how old Owen gets, I will probably always love pictures of him sleeping. I can still picture him as a baby when I look at him asleep, it seems like just yesterday that he was a baby and I cannot believe how fast the time goes by. Everyday I wish I could be a stay at home mom but at the same time I love what I do at work and I know that Owen loves to go to Grandma Shirley's. My mom always tells me that Brian and I turned out fine and she worked full time and that's what I always tell myself.
He's holding Buster, he recently became attached to him and takes him everywhere we go. The other day he said "he's not a baby, he's a bear", just in case anyone asks I guess. He says he his best buddy. I was playing a children's cd in the car Saturday and he said "Mommy, Buster says he doesn't like this song", there's no telling what Buster could start being blamed for.

1 comment:

  1. Brooke--I want to tell you this little picture of Owen reminded me of my litte guys sleeping in the car. It is so cute of him, and I remember my guys holding on to their buddies just like your little one. I also remember "Jack" getting blamed for a number of troubles that occured in our house, like the masterpiece I found scribbled on the wall. I also remember Jack sniffing out all of the chocolate Reeces in the house and them mysteriously vanishing, leaving only a trail of wrappers, and dirty chocolate faces behind! Little boys imaginations are a wonderfully funny thing! We are so blessed aren't we!---Steph Wheeler

    ReplyDelete