Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend

We colored eggs Friday evening and I was trying to let Owen help me as much as he could so after he put a tablet into each cup I turned my back to get the vinegar and I heard him say "Mommy this is yucky!" I guess he decided they looked good enough to eat, but in his defense, they do kind of look like sweet tarts!

I've relaxed quite a bit as a parent because a year ago I probably would have called Poison Control...instead I told him not to move so I could go get my camera.

He looks a little too proud of himself here.

On Saturday we went to Bennett Springs to have an Easter picnic with some of Nathan's family. Owen had a great time walking through the water and watching all the fishermen.

I had to carry him the entire way back from our long walk, except through the water of course!

Sunday we went to church, then to my grandma's for lunch, then to my parents' house to get his Easter basket...which included several things but the biggest hit was the Pringles. He gets his love of chips from his mommy and his PaPa Duane.

Being silly as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment