Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Easton

Easton turned 3 last Friday and had a big party outside. The best part of it all was his big gift, a John Deere gator! Him and Owen were hilarious in it because they kept slamming on the gas and not steering in any way. After a couple of minutes Owen said "My turn!" and Easton willingly got out, went around to the passenger side and let Owen drive. Too cute.

Going really fast and holding on for dear life!

I almost didn't post this picture because of the evil look on Owen's face, I think this is where they were about to run into me!

Roasting a marshmallow, all by himself.

Brian and I are lucky enough to be able to see all four of our grandparents on a regular basis and watch them enjoy our own kids.
Easton was in a generous mood that night to let Owen help him with the candles and drive his new gator!

No comments:

Post a Comment